Ribbon Street Face Masks
For the first 100 masks sold, Ribbon Street donated 1 for 1—1 mask sold resulted in 1 mask donated to those on the front lines.
1 Size (fits most)
- All fabric is pre-washed and pressed before being cut.
- Each mask is lined with fusible interfacing to offer another layer of protection.
- No pins are used during production so as to not add any unnecessary pinholes.
- There is a pocket to add a filter of your choice (coffee filters or HEPA rated vacuum bags, for instance).
- Binding on sides allows for elastic to be interchanged as needed.
- Masks are machine-washable.
- Each mask is inlaid with a thin wire at the nose to crimp for form-fitting comfort.
- All masks will come with around-the-head elastic for longer-wear comfort. Wear your mask around your neck and easily pull it over your face as needed—no need to fish it from your pocket or purse when you need it.
- TRIM MAY VARY FOR EACH MASK
Notes On Wearing Your Mask
The pocket for the extra filter is to be worn on the inside, next to your face. (I understand it is hard to tell which side is the inside and which is the outside.)
The thin nose wire is right above the pocket and sits between the double-stitched lines at the top of the mask.
All Ribbon Street products are designed in Santa Cruz, California and handcrafted with a passion for functional quality. Dawn works out of her neighbor's garage attic, where she has set up a studio full to the brim with vivid, exciting fabrics, overflowing spools of bright ribbon and, occasionally, a family pet.